We place the highest demands on our employees. It is not only the technical knowledge that counts. It is the passion and enthusiasm for natural animal nutrition that unfolds in optimal interaction with social competence and strength of implementation.
Innovation is anchored in our founding idea. In order to be able to succeed on the market in the long term, it is necessary to think beyond borders, to combine the tried and tested with the new, and to be persistent in implementation. We live a corporate culture that allows innovation and demands and encourages new approaches from employees.
To strengthen our dedicated team we are looking for
Technical Account Manager Continental Europe – nutritional solutions
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for executing our business strategy with our customers, distributors and partners by enabling customer success and optimizing volume, revenue and value-add growth for agromed in Continental Europe. The Technical Account Manager drives demand by, among other things, identifying unmet needs and developing appropriate account strategies that align with our business strategy.
The Technical Account Manager will fulfil a key role in the commercial growth of agromed.
- Plan, complete, document (with follow up in our CRM system) regular discussions with customers, distributors and partners
- Generate and develop sales leads within the region to close new opportunities and achieve sales goals
- Cultivate a network of relationships across the value chain and within the customer organisation to develop new business
- Create and develop the Area Management Plan to ensure maximum business growth in the region
- Develop market / customer insight and identify growth opportunities via customer and territory analysis and collaboration with internal / external partners
- Forecast based on customer and market insights and opportunity progression
Your background & qualifications:
- Deep understanding of the Animal Nutrition industry
- Technical sales experience in Animal Nutrition, Feed or Feed Additives
- Able to run discussions about current nutritional challenges
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language
What we offer
It’s about growth and our long-term success. We foster a culture of diversity steeped in teamwork and employee involvement, a place where dedicated individuals use their ideas to make a difference in everyday life. We support and encourage one another and believe that leveraging diversity in our thoughts and experiences allows us to excel in business.
Please send your application to:
agromed Austria GmbH
zH Petra Ahrens-Kaiser
Bad Haller Straße 23