SoftCell® bedding solution is made from a special combination of lignocellulose and plant extracts, which have an immediate effect on animal health. Its ultra-fine wood fibres make SoftCell® extremely absorbent and keeps the surface of the bedding as well as the animals feet dry. Its special consistency helps SoftCell® to reduce germ pressure, to relieve the animals immune defence and to prevent parasites from breeding. In particular, in young animals that react most sensitively to bedding conditions, using SoftCell® for bedding from the outset helps to reduce the risk of related damage such as joint inflammation and foot lesions.
- Long-lasting dry bedding - no sticking
- Highly absorbent - dry beds and clean animals
- Germ free
- Less work - no need to re-apply
- Reduced ammoniac emissions
- Protects the footpads - less pododermatitis
- Improved performance
- Fewer chest blisters
- Fewer floor-eggs
- Certified for organic farming
- For use with turkeys: 12.5 kg per m2
- For use with broilers: 1 kg per m2
- For use with laying hens and parent stock: 1-2 kg per m2
To access the contact information of your local representatives, please select your region. For further questions or information, please fill out our contact form. We look forward to getting in touch with you.